Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

When I was in college, it seemed like I was sick all the time.  I was what my dad liked to call "burning the candle at both ends."  I ate crappy food and stayed up late.  I consumed large amounts of sugar and in retrospect, my body WAS being worn out and not getting fed correctly.

Today, I am burning the candle at both ends again.  I have one house I'm living in, trying to keep clean and yet, pack it up.  Trying to homeschool in and feed my family in.  And yet, there's this other house.  A house that I'm working on in every free minute.  We're cleaning and doing yard work and painting.  And I. am. exhausted.  I'm losing the gusto that I began this project with.  But FINISH STRONG, I will.

Here are the things that went on at the house this weekend.

Anthro knobs installed

Painting finished (still awaiting baseboards, and of course washer and dryer)

 And this cute thing?  It's going on the floor of above laundry room.

This, most wonderful light fixture from World Market, was hung.  
(happy heart inserted here)

Gray walls were painted and the bathroom cleaned


All while Mama sat on her nest.  There are 4 eggs there now, by the way. :)


Aaaaaand, the counters were measured.

Whew!  Lots of goings on.  Including Easter!  And Granny's visit!  And a leg of lamb! 
Thank you Jesus for all that you are and all that you've given me.  I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment