Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

coming soon to market!

Folks, I've got a house to sell.  It's not on the market officially, but you, dear reader, get a sneak peek at my humble abode here.  And if you're interested in learning more, then hey!  Give me a ring!

It's a darling house, on the corner of a cul-de-sac.  We have a park at the end of the street with a pond.  And in the summer, I frequently see boys and their dads walking down there with fishing poles.  It's very Norman Rockwell.

We have 1950 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths.  There's a great living room and a large kitchen and breakfast room.  Plus, we have a large backyard that backs up to a creek!  It really is a great home.  I hope it will be yours soon.  :)

Here's the kitchen, from several angles.  It has a cute red divided light door that comes off the driveway.  It's our unofficial front door, since the people who know us well only come and go through that door.  Also, the door to the laundry room is a chalkboard door that's magnetic.  And that's just fun.  :)

this is the view from the dining room.

this is the view from the living room.




Our kitchen floor is a handscraped hardwood TILE.  The appliances are stainless and the counters are Corian (solid surface).  

And here's the breakfast room.  You can see it's large enough for a big table and a buffet!  Plus, it has a door to the backyard/patio.



And next: the laundry room!  It's behind that cute chalkboard door.  What you can't see is the pantry on the opposite wall of the laundry room.  It's big, too.  :)


And last, I offer you our living room.  It's missing the cross collection I used to have on the wall above the sofa, because I sold them in my online garage sale.  Super great idea I got from a friend, by the way.

We will be replacing the carpet here in our house before we sell, by the way.  So don't look at the shape of the floors.  They'll be better!  :)



that's the entry, by the way.

this is the view from the dining room.  the door on the left is to the master bedroom and the hallway on the right leads to the other 3 bedrooms.

So that's the bulk of it!  Our cute house.  Come buy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment