Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

welcome!

Wow!  Of all the votes I've received on the laundry room color, would you believe that the results so far are only ONE VOTE different??  This contest is coming down to the wire, people!  If you haven't voted yet, make it happen!  Voting closes tomorrow afternoon!

One color I feel good about is the one I chose for the front door.  It turned out a little lighter than I was thinking.  But it grew on me all day.  And now I'm in front door love.

Also, I regret to inform you that I neglected to take a "before" picture.  DANG.  Sorry.  This picture below is as good as it's gonna get.  The door was originally hunter green.  So 1990.


Meanwhile, as I painted the door and picked weeds in the front beds and hosted visitors, my son was scoring an over-the-fence HOMERUN at his baseball game!  ((cue the mommy guilt now))
But I will say I'm happy with the results!  This is called Watery by Sherwin-Williams.


The joy in this bright color makes me not HATE the brass in the leaded glass!  Hey!  That's somethin'!

And additionally, once I was pooped and the mister showed up, I sat back on that cute chair and watched him go!  Woot!  All I needed was a beer in my hand to make it perfect.  Which I kept hinting at.  And he kept ignoring.  I mean, seriously, there's a 7-11 right around the corner!  But okay, fine.  I guess it was lovely even without the beer.


Way to go Honey!  That's a great job transplanting the almost dead bush! Thank you for not throwing it away like you wanted to!  You're a good husband.  Now, where's my beer?


Oh THAT yaupon holly?  The one I hate?  Yes!  Take it out!  I want to see the window more clearly from the street!  But first!  Let me look inside there, I keep seeing a robin flying around here today!


OHHHHH!  Oops.  Okay, leave the tree.  I don't want to disturb that sweet little egg.  You know I love me some eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment