Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

home sweet home

Oh happy day!  We own it!


We went to closing at 11:00 a.m. and by 12:30 we were in the house, TEARING. IT. UP.  Which is super fun, by the way.  I highly recommend it.  Especially after you and your husband have been fighting a lot in the last few days.  Hypothetically.

So I know I've been a little vague up until now, but that's because we didn't own the house and I didn't feel comfortable showing you everything I'd be doing to someone else's house... ;)  But the time has come!  

Come inside!

Here's the kitchen.

Before

See that floor?  It's going today.  Those counters?  They're gone.  The cooktop?  Carted off.  Sink?  In the dumpster.

All in a day's work.

During

Today I tackle my daughter's bedroom while they remove all that tile in the kitchen.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment